DAVIES® GOLD SERIES DERMATOMES
- Available in two widths:
• Duplex at 73mm
• Simplex at 48mm
- Sole reduction plates
takes the:• Duplex to 48mm
• Duplex and Simplex to 23mm
- Pre-setting Cutting Depths:
• 0.08mm to 0.38mm in 0.05mm increments
• 0.003” to 0.015” in 0.002” increments Accurate and consistent
- cutting performance
• Accurate and consistent cutting performance when used with
the Davies® Feather made precision blades
- Fully autoclavable
• Both Duplex, Simplex and cable autoclavable to 134°C
• Also approved for STERRAD®sterilisation
- Long shelf-life:
• Durable with life spans of 10-12 years
DAVIES® SKIN GRAFT MESHER
The Davis Skin Grafter Mesher is aa second generation Mesher used for cutting the skin grafts in general burns and plastic surgery.
- Medical high grade stainless steel
- Head and cutting roller can be removed for cleaning
- Purpose made sterilisation tray
QUALITY SKIN CRAFTS
- Lightweight and compact with weighted base ensuring stability
- Innovative cutting roller design ensures geometric patterns on the graft through the mesher process
- Smooth action of the rachet handle ensures effortless meshing for operator
- Range of mesh boards in the following ratios: 1.5:1, 3:1,6:1 and 9:1
HOW TO USE THE DAVIES® SKIN GRAFT MESHER
Only place individual Mesh boards on the insertion tray, one after the other. For long skin grafts, insert mesh boards sequentially.
- Press the skin graft onto the mesh board (10), using fine tweezers, directly behind the cut-in line.
- Position the required mesh board 10, with the grooved surface facing up, on insertion tray (12).
- Position the skin graft on mesh board (10).
- Push mesh board (10) under cutting roller (2) until the cutting roller engages.
- Turn the ratchet handle (9) anticlockwise. The mesh board (10) is transported.
- Keep turning ratchet handle (9) until the complete mesh board (10) is in position on removal tray (19). This completes the processing of the skin graft.
- The skin graft can be lifted off mesh board as soon as it has been cut into by the cutting roller.
CLEANING & STERILISING
The Mesh boards are ETO sterilized single use products. These products must not be steam-sterilized and are intended for single use only.
The skin graft mesher can be sterilized in its sterilisation tray:
- Sterilise the mesher immediately after cleaning.
- Store the mesher in a suitable wire basket.
Sterilize with steam, taking note of the following:
Carry out steam sterilisation via an approved steam sterilisation procedure (e.g. steriliser in conformance with EN 285/ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11134-1993, ANSI/AAMI ST46-1983 and validated in conformance with EN 554/ISO 13683).
In the fractioned vacuum process, the sterilization must be performed using the 134 °C / 2 bar program with a minimum holding time of 5 minutes.